Today is my 20th birthday!! The days of being a teenager have finally come to an end, as I enter into two decades! Today, as I’m surrounded with friends, family, candles, and confetti, I am looking back on those teenage years and looking back on all the lessons I’ve learned thus far in my life. Below are 20 valuable life lessons that I have learned by age 20, enjoy!
Now that I’m 20 its only natural that I’ve also officially started my countdown to turning 21!! Stick around to the end as I list out 5 must see places by the time you turn 21 featuring a few of my favorite travel blogger ladies!
- Buy experiences, not things.
- Not everything always goes the way you planned.
- Think of everything from a positive point of view.
- Time is priceless, never waste it.
- Remember there are no mistakes, only lessons.
- Many things may seem impossible, but just believe in yourself and your journey.
- Confidence is silent. Insecurities are loud.
- Always believe in yourself.
- Travel does the heart good.
- Become a priority in your life.
- Not everything lasts forever, and that’s okay.
- Kindness matters.
- Be involved.
- Grudges causes unnecessary anger.
- Forget jealousy, and make your own dreams happen.
- Change is good and bound to happen.
- Respect yourself and what you stand for.
- Self-honesty is freedom.
- The little things do matter.
- Follow your passion no matter what anyone else says.
5 Travel Goals By 21
Las Vegas, NV
Haven't made it to the Egyptian pyramids yet, so for now I'll just enjoy the one in Vegas! 🇪🇬 🐪☀️⠀ ⠀ Have you ever been to "Sin City"??? What was your favorite part about it?? 🎊🍾🥂 ⠀ ⠀ I think mine was watching the Backstreet Boys perform! 🎤🎶 Talk about a major throwback to the 90s! ⠀ ⠀ Bikini: @kainoanani⠀ ⠀ ——————————————– ⠀ #girlswhotravel #lovetotravel #instavacation #passionpassport #travelawesome #ABMtravelbug #travelblogger #darlingescapes #girlsabroad #travelinladies #girlslovetravel #girlaroundtheworld #wetravelgirls #wearetravelgirls #citizenfemme #dametraveler #sheisnotlost #lovetheworld #visitnevada #travelinstyle #femmetravel #girlsborntotravel #ladiesgoneglobal #vegasbound #WhatHappensHereStaysHere #vegaslife #lasvegas #VisitLasVegas #VegasBaby #girlboss
You can’t have 21 without a fun night out and endless drinks, and what better place to do these thing than Vegas!! Hopefully I’ll look as glamorous as Angie from @thelovelyescapist when I visit!
San Francisco, CA
Thanks to Natalie from @pastelsandpassports I’ve made visiting San Francisco a priority within the next year! Make sure to check out her pastel journeys in the beautiful San Francisco.
Within the next month I’ll be able to mark this destination off of my bucket list as I celebrate my birthday with a belated birthday travel. Hannah from @hannahrheaume makes Miami looks so beautiful from every angle. I can’t wait to see all these beautiful places she’s discovered soon!
Dominika from @theblondeflamingo celebrated her birthday in one of the most beautiful places in the world– Greece! If that isn’t birthday goals I don’t what is!!
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
If your a fan of margaritas, beaches, and colorful culture then Puerto Vallarta, Mexico is were you need to be! I’ll be heading to PV in a few months and I cant wait to be relaxing on the beach with a margarita in hand.
Well that’s it for today! I’m going to run now to blow out my 20 candles and open presents with the family! Thanks for reading and have a great day lovelies.